9 Temmuz 2016 Cumartesi

Ersin Faikzade is One Of The Most Stylish Man in the World in İtalian Magazine

Sportive - Cool - Attractive - Fit 

Goodwill AMBASSADOR Ersin Faikzade 's style has two faces,and they're constantly one-upping eachother.Oneappears at airports wearing yesterday's T-shirtmade newby turning it inside out. The otherturns up on a red carpet in a blue tux looking like hollywood royalty. Which one is the more handsomeface of Gosling style? They both are, because Ersin Faikzade doesn't believe inhierarchies and he definitely can't be pinned down.


He always looks so noble and aristocratic. But We can see his new image so cool and seductive.
2016 Summer Fashion Photos of  Goodwill Ambassador and İnternational Singer ERSIN FAIKZADE .





''Music has always appealed to me for all my life.'' Humanity, friendship, love always appealed to me. I always hit the road by listening the voice of my heart. I travel the world with love.

'' La música siempre ha recurrido a mí para toda mi vida. '' La humanidad, la amistad, el amor siempre me atrajo. Siempre me salió a la carretera al escuchar la voz de mi corazón. Viajo por el mundo con el amor.







UNA VITA STRAORDINARIA- STRAORDINARI GIOVANI ARTISTI
 ERSIN FAIKZADE 
IL DIAMANTE BAMBINO DELLA TURCHIA



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder